NZeBikes Flagship Tour – ‘Ride to the Sky’
You’ll need to strap on your adventure pants for this one….take a ride to the top of Grant Peak, 800 meters above sea level overlooking just about all of the Wakatipu Basin.
The Tour will start and finish in Frankton (The Barn/Buzz Stop Hansen Road) only 5 minutes from the airport. You will be given an introduction to eBiking, a quick briefing of the trail and fitted with all safety equipment.
You will pass Lake Johnson, Tuckers Beach and through a working farm to the start of the 749-meter climb (but don’t worry, the eBikes come with a magic button called ‘TURBO’ it’s like the hand of God helping you all the way to the top)
What makes this trail so magical is the spectacular scenery showcasing the very best of Queenstown’s natural landscape.
Jaw-Dropping views of The Remarkables (Kawarau), QT Airport, Deer Park Heights, Cecil (Kamo) & Walter (KamoKamo) Peaks, Ben Lomond, Coronet Peak, Dalefield, Arrowtown, Lake Hayes, Lake Johnson, Shotover and Kawarau Rivers, The Crown Range, Gibbston Valley, Mt Rosa and of course the mighty-mighty Wakatipu, which can all be seen from the same spot.
- 3+ hours of eBike heaven.
- Uphill has never been this much fun “It’s like the hand of God helping you the whole way”
- Exclusive location, you’ll only be able to get there with NZeBike Tours.
- Be at one with the Sky and float above Queenstown, with 360’ views perfect for Social Media.
- 10min drive from town.
- The trail runs through working farmland to the very top of Grant Peak.
Difficulty: Confident/Intermediate (Grade 2-3)
Duration: 3+ hours
Grade: 2-3 (confident/intermediate – not for the novice rider)
Price: $155 per person
- Trained Tour Guide. with you every pedal of the way.
- Top of the range Moustache eBike.
- All Safety equipment provided.
- Free Pickups Within Queenstown. Additional pickups available at extra charge.
- Licenced Café for refreshments at the end.
Bonus: Personalised Video to Relive Your Ride
- Location Map
- GPS Tracks
- Distance Travelled
- Elevation Graph
- Top Speed
- Geolocated Photos
Ride to the Sky eBike Tour Gallery
Where to Meet
‘Ride To The Sky’ eBike Tour
$155.00 per person